Sunday, January 5, 2020

Broken Knight by LJ Shen: Review by Lys

Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)Broken Knight by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THIS book! It’s definitely my favorite. L.J. Shen’s most emotional book yet. It broke my heart. I am a mess. I was not expecting that. I didn’t even think it a possibility, but it happened. In sooo many ways! I’m not a crier, but this storyline got me. More than once. Quite a few times to be honest. I wish I could say the ending healed my heart, but it didn’t. I need more!

I loved Knight and Luna’s story. I loved their evolving and maturing relationship. Luna grew leaps and bounds in this book and Knight found the strength to break down his walls. I loved that they both did it for themselves and not for the other. Knight reminded me so much of his Dad. Gorgeous, witty, cocky... heart of gold. These baby Hotholes are living up to their legacy!

Speaking of legacy, LJ Shen has definitely cemented hers. Just when I think she’s outdone herself, she turns around and does it again. And again. And again. She is on fire! I have loved all of her stories, and I can’t wait to read what she releases next.

I highly recommend this book, this series!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment