Tuesday, January 7, 2020

GABRIEL'S PROMISE by Sylvain Reynard: Review by Lys

Gabriel's Promise (Gabriel's Inferno, #4)Gabriel's Promise by Sylvain Reynard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It has been quite awhile since I read Gabriel's story, so I was excited to hear that he was getting another book. I couldn't wait to see what he and Julianne had been up to. Unfortunately, it had been too long because I felt a bit lost. I couldn't remember a lot of the previous storyline, so I was not able to reconnect with them as I had hoped. Despite my lack of memory, I should have reread beforehand, I did enjoy >Gabriel's Promise. I think fan's of Gabriel's will love him as a husband and father. Especially when it comes to keeping what's his safe. He wasn't as intense, married life has definitely tamed him, but he was just as swoonalicious. I definitely recommend to fans of this series. For those who have not met Gabriel, you must start at the beginning. He is worth it!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment