Monday, January 20, 2020

INAPPROPRIATE by Vi Keeland: Review by Lys

InappropriateInappropriate by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Eeek! I loved this story! Vi Keeland writes the BEST stories! I adored Grant and Ireland. Ireland was sophisticated and smart. I liked how she played hard to get and gave Grant a hard time. She didn’t give in to him so easily despite how sexy and charming he was. I also really liked how Ireland put herself and what she wanted and needed first.

Grant was delicious. I loved his humor and his ever naughty mouth. His strength was attractive, but his vulnerability was endearing. His past broke my heart. It explained why he was so guarded. When he showed his heart, he healed mine.

I love the humor that Vi Keeland brings to her stories. It makes them fun and entertaining. With the right amount of heat, an emotional twist, and an epilogue that left a cheesy smile on my face, Inappropriate is a 5 Star read. I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment