Tuesday, January 14, 2020

THE FIGHT FOR FOREVER by Meghan March: Review by Lys

The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy Book 3)The Fight for Forever by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 STARS!!!

WooHoo! Another great trilogy by Meghan March! The Fight For Forever was a fantastic conclusion to Legend and Scarlett's story. A brilliant storyline with all the twist that I can't get enough of. I loved these characters just as I have loved all of Meghan's characters. Gabriel Legend was delicious! He was fierce and all alpha. Time and time again, he rose to the challenge and made it his. I loved how he always put Scarlett above all else. They were each others missing pieces and completed each other so perfectly. Fans of Meghan March are going to love this book... this series. I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment