Monday, April 6, 2020

Bury Me With Lies by S.M. Soto ~ Review by Juls

Bury Me with Lies (Twin Lies, #2)Bury Me with Lies by S.M. Soto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“The best love stories are when you fall for the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.”


Talk about not being able to put a book down! Omg... this duet is unforgettable! Bury Me With Lies had me going through a slew of emotions! I wanted to yell at Makenzie so many times, yet she is one strong heroine. I loved Baz. I mean, who wouldn’t? But he also at times drove me crazy. Then unexpectedly, because I really didn’t think it could happen. I shed a few tears for Vincent! I know... I didn’t see that coming either, but it happened. Which on its own, just proves how awesome S.M. Soto did on these characters! I will admit, there was one part in the story that took place at a gala that I could have done without. Purely due to my own preferences. Other than that, everything had me rooting for Makenzie and Baz until the very end. I loved it! The Twins Lies Duet has it all. I was sucked in from the beginning and rooted to my seat until the very end! Kiss Me With Lies and Bury Me With Lies are a must read! I highly recommend!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment