Monday, April 27, 2020

MY FAVORITE SOUVENIR by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland

My Favorite SouvenirMy Favorite Souvenir by Penelope Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a cute, sweet read! My Favorite Souvenir was light and funny and was absolutely what I needed to read right now. With everything going on in the world today, it was a perfect escape from reality. I loved the premise of this story. Matteo and Hazel were adorable and so relatable. I enjoyed joining them on their adventure of self discovery and inner healing. It was fun to watch them become friends first and then, fall in love. The slow burn was perfect and just made their connection even more special. If you are looking for a light-hearted read with little drama, but with lots of wit, I highly recommend My Favorite Souvenir. It will leave you with a smile on your face:)

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment