Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Third A Kiss by Pepper Winters ~ Review by Juls

Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)Third a Kiss by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Pepper Winters did not hold back on this one!! Seriously, the very first page starts out so intense and it never lets off! I actually think my body was tense the entire time reading! This series is so good. Sully is so intense in every way possible! I just can’t imagine being with someone like him. I’m not too sure I would be able to hang. (In all aspects of the word! Hehe ) I can think of so many alpha males that I have come across while reading story after story from so many different authors, but I don’t think I have come across anyone like Sully. The aggression is off the charts and hot A.F!! If you love alpha’s that will make you shiver, look no further! Sully will bring you all that you need!! I think, Third A Kiss, is the hottest one yet!!! The chemistry continues to be
I-N-S-A-N-E! It may even make some of us combust! I recommend reading right before bed. I promise your husbands won’t object! Lol. Once again, Ms. Winters’ knows how to leave us hanging at the end of her books!!! With the way things were left off, I can’t wait to read, Fourth A Lie! I feel like all hell is about to break loose, and I can’t wait to see Sully dominate!!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment