Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DOWN AND OUT ( A Knockout Love Novel) by Kelley R. Martin: Review By Lys

Down and OutDown and Out by Kelley R. Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars







** I was so excited to have the opportunity to read this book by Kelley R. Martin as I am a HUGE fan of fighter heroes. Thank you first and foremost to Kelley for an ARC. **

When Savannah Ryan decides to change her life and ward off all men is when she meets Declan Whitmore; a hot, tatted, underground fighter who also happens to be her new boss. Try as she may, she can't help but be instantly attracted to this man. He is cocky and arrogant, but sexy as hell.

"He's really not wearing anything special - faded jeans and a plain white tee - but on him, with those tattoos covering his arms...My. God." ~Savannah

When Savannah walks into Declan's gym looking for a job, Declan knows that she will forever change his life. The quick witted playboy is unexpectedly knocked out by this feisty, smart mouthed, independent woman. Little does he know that it will not be Savannah's determination to stay away from him, but that it will be her past that will be the toughest hurdle to a overcome.

"I don't know what you're running from, but you're are safe here. You're safe with me." ~Declan

Swoon...Declan was amazing! I kept imagining this super sexy, green eyed man that would take my breath away and sweep me off my feet. Every girl should have a Declan Whitmore! He had such a way with words. He had a panty dropping quality to what he said and how he said it. He was beyond H.O.T!

"I want to earn every touch you allow me, and I want to be the cause of every stuttered breath that leaves these lips"~Declan

I loved Savannah. She was a tough chick who was determined to make it on her own no matter what obstacles were before her. I admired her will to be better. Her will to fight for what she wanted...and that was Declan. I loved the nickname Declan gave her. It was a perfect fit! Their chemistry was off the charts and the banter between them was hilarious. There were so many times I found myself laughing out loud. There were also so many times my heart raced over the sexual angst between them. Sheesh! Their story definitely included some super steamy scenes!

I truly enjoyed this book. Kelley did such a great job bringing the characters to life. It was well written, fun, sexy, and had one of the hottest, most sweetest heroes written! Declan has been added to my top ten book boyfriends! I would highly recommend this book... hands down! 4.5 Sexy Stars!!

~Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment