Monday, September 22, 2014

Unforgiven by Rebecca Shea: Review by Lys

Unforgiven (Unbreakable, #3)Unforgiven by Rebecca Shea
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Purchase Link for Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1u3IYBO





"He is my rock when I am unstable, he is my voice of reason when I'm standing on the edge of insanity, and he is the only man I have ever loved." ~Lindsay


Another great read by Rebecca Shea! I think this may just be my favorite one out of the Unbreakable Series. I loved Jess' story and was hot and bothered by Landon's, but Lindsay's story just filled me with so much emotion. What was great about this book was that the reader got to reconnect with these beautiful characters all over again. You get to spend time with Jess and Gabe and fall in love with Landon and Reagan all over again. I loved every moment!

From the very beginning, you can feel the love between Matt and Lindsay. Matt has a love for Lindsay that any woman would be lucky to have. He just melted my heart.

"From the day I met you, I was madly in love with you." ~Matt

Lindsay, still fighting demons and perceptions from her past, struggles to find peace in her life. She loves Matt more than anything, but she is given a career opportunity in another state that would give her the sense of accomplishment and success that she needs to feel worthy and accepted.

There were so many times I wanted to scream at Matt and tell him to not let her go and to go get his girl, but I completely understand why he did what he did. He needed to let her fly and find her own place in the world with or without him. All he ever wanted was for Lindsay to be happy.

"The thing about love, Lindsay, is that when you love someone, you put all of their needs above your own." ~Matt

Lindsay's journey was a tough one to read. Her struggles, her decisions, and her actions broke my heart. As I turned the pages, I couldn't wait for her to find her inner strength and find the strong, sassy girl that we all adored in Undone.

Lindsay was surrounded by so much love...an amazing brother and a man that loved her despite his broken heart. I loved this book. It had an amazing cast of characters and a beautiful emotional love story about the power of love and forgiveness. A must read for fans of Rebecca Shea, the Unbreakable series, and for anyone who just loves a good book! 5 Beautiful Stars!


~Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment