Sunday, October 26, 2014

AMONG THE ECHOES by Aly Martinez: Review by Lys

Have you ever read a book and while you were reading, you said out loud to yourself..."I love this author!"? That's exactly what I said after just the first chapter! Aly Martinez rocked this book! It had everything that I hope for in a good read. It was well written, it had an engaging storyline with great character development, and it was both sexy and suspenseful!  Aly Martinez has definitely become one of those authors that I will read every word that she writes!

Adam is the reigning heavy weight boxing champion of the world.  After every fight, Adam leaves the lights and cameras behind to find peace and comfort away from the celebrity world. Riley is his mysterious neighbor that he is dying to get to know. Riley is guarded and afraid...on constant alert. She trust no one but her best friend, Dave. Dave is the only man that she loves and the only man that she trust to protect her...that is until she meets Adam. Riley and Adam's undeniable attraction changes everything!

Adam was sexy as hell. The sexual chemistry between Adam and Riley was intense! Where Adam was HOT, Dave was hilarious. His one liners had me laughing out loud many times. I loved them both! I can not tell you how much I loved this book. I love the complexity and depth that Aly brings into her storylines. There are many layers to her stories that unfold and then come together at the end leaving you wanting more. I loved her Wrecked and Ruined Series and this book did not disappoint. I would highly recommend Among The Echoes to anyone looking for a sexy, suspenseful, 5 star read!

~Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment