Sunday, October 12, 2014

EMERGE INTO FOREVER (Shifting Series, book 3) by Andrea Michelle RELEASE DAY BLITZ!!!!


Emerge into Forever
by Andrea Michelle
Series: Shifting, #3
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: October 12, 2014



Not recommended for anyone under the age of 17 due to underage drinking, sexual content and adult language.

She escaped the doubt, and he embraced the moment.  Shifting apart then shifting together. Could they finally emerge into forever?

One secret broke his trust, which led to both of their heartbreak. They both learned that sometimes love just isn't enough. Until now.

Nothing with them had ever been simple and coming home to right his wrong would be no different. Josh was prepared to say or do anything to fix his mistake and mend what he had broken between them. He wasn't expecting to find out his worst nightmare had come true. As usual, though, not everything is as it seemed.

Riley was slowly spiraling into a dark hold of loneliness and despair without Josh. Rebuilding walls he had once broken down, pushing away everyone around her. One self-destructive mistake left her unguarded and vulnerable causing her past to slam into her present with painful force. Destroyed by Josh's assumptions then given hope by his reassurance, she climbs out of the dark and back into his arms.

Enough was enough and communication was key. No longer hiding behind walls and past screw-ups, they fight like hell for what they want. One another. Always wanting more.
Apart they are a mess, but together they are music.






REVIEW BY I LOVE STORY TIME

5 STARS!



"I want him. I need him. I love him. He left me. He didn't trust me. He accused me. He broke me. ~Riley Shaw


Have you ever read a series and absolutely fell in love with the characters? Have you ever looked at the percentage left at the lower right corner of your Kindle and almost cried because you were at 90%?
I DID! I even found myself taking breaks and reading slower because I wasn't emotionally ready to say goodbye to these crazy kids yet. I've lost it, I know, but I have fallen in love with Josh and Riley. I am so sad that their story is over. sniff sniff   I am going to suffer from a serious book hanger come tomorrow. Once again, Andrea Michelle delivered a beautifully written, emotionally driven, love story. I LOVED IT!!!

Book 3 begins in Dean's POV. Dean, Dean, Dean,...Dean is that character that you want to hate but a part of you feels for him and you can't help but want more. There was so much to Dean that was hinted at but left a mystery. I really enjoyed his POV because it let the reader crawl into his mind and really get a taste of who he was. There were many times when I wanted to slap him but then there were moments when I felt that he was lost, misunderstood, and really just needed to be loved. His letter to Riley broke my heart and had me sobbing on my couch like a teenage girl. I would absolutely love to read more about Dean. There was such a complexity to his character that I hope that Andrea Michelle will reveal to us the many layers of Dean in his own book. I'd like to believe that Dean as well will find his happily ever after.

There were several revelations in book 3 that shed light on a few questions I had from book 1 and 2. I love when the author brings everything full circle. When Josh finally told Riley why he didn't fight for her in the very beginning all those years ago, and why he let Dean step in, was a pivotal point for me. I  know I fell in love with Josh all over again. Josh's love for Riley was truly that fairy-tale's. Josh had made me soooo upset in book 2, so this was when he solidified his place in my heart. I don't want to give anything away, but let me tell you...there is one scene in particular that happens after Riley awakes in her childhood bedroom  that made me scream NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Holy cannoli, that part scared the shit out of me for lack of better words. In that moment, my heart about fell out of my mouth!


"...next time you are lost in the dark and you feel alone remember that the stars are always there to remind you of happier times between us. It's in the darkness that they shine, Riley. I'll be the star. I will join you in the darkness, and together we will find our way out."~Josh Parker


I can not tell you enough what a great series this was. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves best friend romances like I do. Andrea Michelle is truly an amazing writer that has a gift for writing. Her words read so effortlessly. I love a book that is so well written that the storyline just flows and comes alive on the pages. These are the books that allow the reader to fully and completely become part of the story. The music that she weaved into this series was perfect and the lyrics that she wrote for Josh and Riley were simply breathtaking; she is a true poet. I LOVED every minute of this series and I look forward to reading more from Andrea Michelle.


"I love her more than I ever thought it was capable of loving someone. She's in my every thought, in my veins and the reason I breathe." ~Josh Parker


~Lys






Buy the other books in the Shifting Series:

Book 1: Escape the Doubt
 Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1vUWHIH


  REVIEW BY I LOVE STORY TIME

4 STARS!!!



" You are my girl, my only girl, and I will love you, only you forever."~ Josh


 Riley and Josh are neighbors, the best of friends. They share a love for music and brownie mix. 

I just LOVE best friend romances! There is just something so sweet about best friends from childhood evolving into something more. Andrea Michelle did a beautiful job depicting the love shared between Rylie and Josh. Her words made you understand and feel the love Josh had for Riley and the fear Riley had in trusting Josh with her heart. 

Rylie carried so much guilt inside her. She blamed herself for Josh and his family's heartbreak and loss. She felt that she didn't deserve the amazing person that Josh was so she fought against her own heart and body to keep her distance from him. As hard as she tried to believe otherwise, she just couldn't free herself from the pain of that tragic night.

I loved Josh! He was the neighbor...the best friend any girl would die to grow up with. He was beautiful on the outside, if not more on the inside. All Josh ever wanted was for Riley to be HIS. Josh was able to see past the forced smiles and the fake laughs and just see HER, his girl. He wanted nothing more than to make her happy and to love her as boyfriend and girlfriend.


"Please believe me when I say...every day since we were five years old, you have been a crucial part of my life, a piece that I had to have to be complete. I have spent years loving you. Yes, that's right. I fucking love you, Riley. I always have and I probably always will." ~ Josh


 
Escape The Doubt was a super cute, well written novel with a couple of surprise twist. This is my first book by Andrea Michelle and I really, really liked it! I love the storyline, the integration of a music playlist, and I felt that it had great character development. There are also a few supporting characters that you will love and hate. I especially enjoyed that before each chapter, the author wrote a paragraph or two from the thoughts of the character. I thought this was really cool and unique to her writing. I also enjoyed that Andrea wrote in both Riley and Josh's POV's which I personally love when authors do that. I can not wait to start book 2, Embrace The Moment. I am excited to read more of Riley and Josh's love story, but...I am so nervous about Dean's plans to keep them apart. If you have not read any of Andrea's books, don't delay any longer! I would definitely recommend this series to fans of Alison G. Bailey's Present Perfect Series and to anyone that loves a sweet love story. 

~Lys


Book 2: Embrace the Moment
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1D1Rbs7


REVIEW BY I LOVE STORY TIME
  
5 STARS! 



"Everyday for the rest of my life - if I'm lucky enough to keep you that long - I will not see that accident. I will see a beautiful girl who is lost in a sea of uncertainty and wants so badly to dive in but thinks she can't, but you can and I will hold your hand when you do. I will see my best friend and the girl that I am desperately in love with. I will see you Riley. Just you." 
~Josh Parker  


 
My heart is broken, my eyes are swollen, and I can't wait to read book 3! God dammit Josh Parker! WHYYYYYY?!?!?!? I am so emotionally invested in this book that I feel like Riley. I am so hurt, MAD, confused, and heart broken. I am tempted to email the author and tell her how I want to shake her and then hug her all at the same time!

Book 2 starts with a prologue that brings the reader back to the day of Riley's Dad's funeral. I think this is an integral part of who Riley is and why she makes the decisions she does. It also gives us insight on how Dean was able to work his way into Riley's heart and why, though not intentionally, Josh gave him that opportunity. In book 2, Embrace The Moment, Riley and Josh are finally together. Like in every young love story, there are trials and heartache ahead of them. With Josh given a full football scholarship to a college away from Riley in another state, their love and relationship is tested. Unfortunately, with Josh away, Dean emerges from the shadows just waiting to make his move on Riley once again; this time with a plan to keep them apart forever. Distance and loneliness are hard on a heart, but when you add insecurity and doubt...only the strong will survive.
 Tears falling....



"Josh, I love you more than life itself. I hope you know that. I hope you know how much you mean to me - because you mean everything to me. Before you, I might have been breathing, but I wasn't truly living - I wasn't me. I'm me...with you. Do you get that? Do you know that in there?" I ask, placing my hand to his heart." ~Riley Shaw

I LOVED this 2nd installment by my new favorite author, Andrea Michelle. This book had everything I wanted, needed, hoped for! There were some seriously hilarious moments between Riley and her best friend, Emily. Emily is a big part of book 2 and I LOVED her! She is that sassy best friend that doesn't hold anything back and that would hold your hair while you're puking. You know those characters that you hate and you wish would get ran over by a runaway Mac truck? Yeah, they are in  there too. But OOOOhhh, there are these A-MAZING steamy scenes! Fanning self. Who knew a freshman in college had such skills?! Holy shit,... Josh made me HOT too! LoL. So with a heavy heart I say once again...if you have not read this series...GO NOW! Be ready for a roller coaster of emotions and keep your tissues close by because you will laugh, sigh, growl, squirm, and cry. 
You ROCKED this one Andrea Michelle!!

~Lys






Once upon a time in the boot of Louisiana, a young girl made a mess of things and began writing dark poetry to cope. She often found herself day dreaming, creating stories in a far away land that didn't exist and was always out of her reach. Her mission was to move on, find love and a reason to believe in the beautiful things in life. She didn't expect to be counting her blessings daily for all that she has found since then.  Her once dark poetry became colorful and bright—it became music. She found purpose and her make believe stories slowly vanished away. Her poetry also sat in the backseat as more important things took priority. However, life can catapult you in the blink of an eye. A long forgotten coping mechanism of writing would once again become her escape. This time, though, she realized that this escape where she created stories was not a curse, but a gift. Embracing her vice, she breathes life into her characters and poetically weaves together stories for readers to enjoy.  She is no longer the young girl who feared the unknown, but is stronger and has faith that beautiful things will always be in reach. She is married to her best friend, and is a mom to three beautiful daughters who are her favorite cheerleaders. She is excited to have the opportunity to share her love of writing with readers. The stories are fictional, but they are real to her. She has always felt things passionately and this new journey as an author is no different. She is no longer looking back, but looking ahead to this amazing adventure with all of you. She invites you to connect with her if you desire to do so.



Join Andrea Michelle's Street Team:



Here is a special giveaway for reviewers:





No comments:

Post a Comment