Thursday, November 20, 2014

Blyssful Lies by J.C Cliff : Review by Juls.

Blyssful Lies (The Blyss Trilogy, #2)Blyssful Lies by J.C. Cliff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange of an honest Review ***


5 Stars!

Ugh.... I have been waiting MONTHS for this book to come out because I LOVED, like seriously LOVED Blyss. So when I saw Blyssful Lies was delivered to my Kindle, I was so excited to get started! J.C. Cliff has a way of leaving you hanging on her every word. She had me from "I'm going to miss you," (Chapter 1, in Blyss) and I am still trying to turn to the next page to get to Book 3, but nothing is happening, and all I keep seeing are the last words from book 2! I'm over here yelling at my Kindle to TURN THE PAGE!!!

Blyssful Lies is a great follow up to Blyss. This story continues the relationships between Nick, Travis and Jules. So, if you have not read Blyss, I suggest you stop reading this review and go pick up that book now! Through out Blyss, all I could do was bite my nails because of how nervous I was for Jules. Well.. I'm still nervous for her as her journey continues. She is one tough chick and does not stop moving forward regardless of her punishments. Nick is one scaring man that keeps me on edge anytime he is in the story, you just never know what he is going to do. In just one statement, he can draw chills up my body.....


"You need to understand these three simple words," he breathes over me in a menacing tone."Live them, breathe them, be them - I. OWN. YOU."


Once again... I loved Travis. He is so dang hot he just has to be real!!! LOL.... Julianna is one lucky girl to have his fierceness always surrounding her. The relationship between Travis and Jules grows even more in this story. You get to see the true Travis as he comes out of the walls that he has built up around him. Getting to know him on a different level just draws you in even more. Travis always has his guard up, but you get to see glimpses of his playful side at moments....I loved his response when Julianna asks him a question...


"Why don't you have any tattoos"?

"Have you ever seen a bumper sticker on a Lamborghini?
he asks with mirth.


Then there's the loving side that kept me falling.....


"What we have is more profound than pure bliss, and believe me when I tell you I never want to let you go."


Oh Travis....I don't ever want to let you go!!! HAHA!

There were so many "Oh Shit" moments that I want to tell you about, but I can't with out giving anything away and its killing me. I don't know how many times I told myself "Oh my gosh," or "I can't believe she just said that."This story does continue to give you the twist and turn of events that I always look for in suspenseful story lines. I am truly a big fan of J.C Cliff and I just can not wait for more! I highly recommend this Series to everyone!


~Juls


I Love Story Time Ratings

5+ = ILST FAVORITE!
5 = LOVED, HIGHLY recommend.
4 = REALLY liked, recommend.
3 = GOOD, but needed more.
2 = It was OKAY.
1 = NOT for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment