Monday, November 10, 2014

THE BROKEN TETHERS THAT BIND US by Ker Dukey ~ Release Day Launch

TheBroken_Banner_RDL

t2FINAL

Synopsis: 

*** This is a short but full 19.5k novella. This is part of The Broken series. 18's only due to sexual content. ***
When you’re raised as family, lines are drawn. So what do you do when they blur?
When you break the heart of someone you’re built to love like a sibling; over and over, driving her into the arms of someone that doesn’t deserve her?
Can you take the risk of threading the tethers that bind you as a family to be together?
Sammy’s and River’s son Mikey is all grown up and so is Kyra’s, Jasper’s and Derek’s daughter. The Broken tethers that bind us.

Pre-order links:

AMAZON | AMAZON UK | AMazon CA

60ffd-addtogoodreads

Teasers:

tethers (1) the broke teaser1
thebrokenteaser

 

I Love Story Time's Review: 



                  **** I Love Story Time was thankfully gifted an ARC for an honest Review ****


4 Stars!


Let me just start out by saying that I loved The Broken (B#1) and The Broken Parts of Us (B#2). When I saw that there was a 2.5 coming out I was so excited and couldn't wait to get my hands on it! And because I am a major fan of anything Ker Dukey, I had no other option then to devour this ARC the minute it hit my Kindle! It was a short and sweet read that I didn't want to put down. I read it in one sitting!

I liked reading this story and seeing how the characters from the first 2 books have grown up and are now playing the roles as parents. It was nice seeing them older and remembering back on their own individual stories. You meet Michael (Mikey) in The Broken and you get to read about him as a little boy in The Broken Parts of Us, and now he has grown up and has his own story. And let me tell you, Mickey has turned out to be one handsome man! I liked everything about him. His dirty words along with his dirty thoughts that have a hint of humor to them...


"I'm an asshole to some but I'm a man and when a beautiful women offers me pussy on tap I'm not going to stop drinking when I'm always thirsty."

or...

Holly, she's the perfect distraction. Long blonde come pull on it hair with brown come fuck me eyes. Plump come let me suck you lips. Big come play with me tits and tight, wet come dive in pussy. "Fuck me raw with your big hard cock Mikey." Oh yeah...and a filthy come shoot your load tongue!


His thoughts are funny and hot all at once! LOL. Kyra was a great heroine! She is feisty and knows how to get a mans attention when she wants it. She definitely holds nothing back when she's trying to get the one man's attention she wants the most. The only problem is that he is doing everything he can to fight her advances and the pull he feels towards her. Mickey and Kyra's families are so close that they call each other sisters and brothers. With that knowledge, Mickey knows he can't act on his feelings and try's to hid them as best as he can.

The twist and turns that go on in The Broken Tethers That Bind Us pull you in all kinds of different ways. You meet more characters that are all entwined into this family and all have their roles in each others lives. I loved the way Ker Dukey ended the story in multiple POV's. It left me hanging on every character, wanting to see the twist and turns that are soon to follow. I am definitely looking forward to seeing which character will be in her next story, and I will always be waiting for my next Ker Dukey fix! There's not another better way to describe this family other than saying....


"Our family was a little hectic. We weren't the conventional type, we were all a little broken, but its The Broken tethers that bind us."


~Juls

Author Bio:

Ker Dukey    I have always had a passion for storytelling, whether it be through lyrics or bed time stories with my sisters. I wanted to be an actress growing up so I could live many roles but I learned early on that my mind was too active... I would want to change the script.I would watch films and think of ways they could of improved the story if they took another direction so i thought it best that i tell my own.
My mum would always have a book in her hand when I was young and passed on her love for reading, inspiring me to venture into writing my own. I tend to have a darker edge to my writing. Not all love stories are made from light, some are created in darkness but are just as powerful and worth telling.
When I'm not lost in the world of characters I love spending time with my family. I'm a mum and that comes first in my life but when I do get down time I love attending music concerts or reading events with my younger sister.
You can find me on Facebook where i love interacting with my readers.

:::::Connect with the author:::::

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon | Goodreads

broken

:::::SALE:::::

THE Broken

Amazon | Amazon UK | Amazon CA

The Broken Parts Of Us

Amazon | Amazon UK | Amazon CA

:::::Hosted By:::::

Concierge Literary Promotions

CLP_BANNER_PIC

No comments:

Post a Comment