Wednesday, November 15, 2017

DEFIANT QUEEN (Mount Trilogy, #2) by Meghan March

Defiant Queen (Mount Trilogy, #2)Defiant Queen by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL! I am dying right now! That ending! This book... THIS series! I can't get enough! Lachlan Mount and Keira Kilgore are consuming my every thought! This story captivated me from the very beginning and has me hanging on to every word. It's hot, intense, suspenseful, and so, so naughty. I think I've found my new book boyfriend! This man is... EVERYTHING! If you like a gritty, sexy storyline with a hero that gets you fired up, this series is for you! Once you pick it up, you will not want to put it down. Clear your calendar because Lachlan Mount is going to own you!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment