Tuesday, November 21, 2017

NIGHTSHADE by Molly McAdams: Review by Lys

Nightshade (Redemption, #3)Nightshade by Molly McAdams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars!

Wow! Molly McAdams continues to blow me away with her romantic suspense stories! My heart broke for Kieran in Firefly, but was soothed and healed with Nightshade. Never has a hero and heroine been more perfect for each other. I devoured this story and enjoyed every word. Filled with love, passion, heartbreak, and suspense just like the first two Redemption novels, I think fans of this series, of Molly McAdams, will appreciate the complexity of the storyline as well as Kieran’s and Jessica’s characters. Their unique bond is what made for such a remarkable story. Though Nightshade can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend you read Firefly. That way you can be utterly consumed by Kieran and his quest for redemption .

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment