Thursday, November 16, 2017

El Santo by M. Robinson ~ Review by Juls

El Santo (The Saint)El Santo by M. Robinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!!

“I’ve told you from the beginning of my story that I was nothing but a fucking monster. At least now, you can’t call me a liar…”


WTH!!! Seriously?? I’m not convinced Damien is the monster. I think M. Robinson might be for leaving us like that! We finally get what I’m sure everyone wants, and then bam... NOTHING!! Why are you such a tease, Monica? Lol! This author loves to get us all riled up just to keep us wanting more! I did like Damien. I agree with Amira and truly believe that he has a beautiful heart. Unfortunately, he isn’t able to truly show it. I think deep down he wants to be loved and live a normal life but can’t. I will admit, I was having a little issue with the age difference in a certain part of the story-line. Thankfully, it all worked itself out, and I was able to enjoy the story. Now... I’ll “try” to patiently wait for the conclusion of Damien and Amira!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment