Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Hushed Torment by Bella Jewel ~ Review by Juls

Hushed Torment (Iron Fury MC, #2)Hushed Torment by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The minute Hushed Torment hit my kindle, I started reading and ended up staying up until one in the morning to finish it!! I read it in one sitting. It was that good! I literally could not put it down! I think it may have been more intense than Whiskey Burning! I was looking forward to reading about Malakai and Amalie. Their relationship was everything I'd hoped for! Malakai is so intense and Amalie is the sweetest thing! Malakai, of course, had his moments that made me swoon...

“I don’t know what happened to you, Amalie, but I know that there is something inside of you that I want to reach in and curl my hands around, holdin’ onto it until it heals, until it’s put back together again, because what comes out when you play is pure, and it’s raw, and it’s so fuckin’ broken. You’re the perfect kind of jagged pieces, angel, and fuck knows I want to put them back together for you.”

I’m telling you... if you liked Whiskey Burning, you are going to love this! You will also want to read this series in order. Although both books are about different couples, the storyline is continuous. I can’t wait to see what Bella Jewel comes up with next in Koda and Charlie’s book! Those two are going to take us one wild ride!!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment