Sunday, November 19, 2017

Save My Heart by DC Renee ~ Review by Juls

Save My HeartSave My Heart by D.C. Renee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars!!

“This isn’t a love story, but a story about love.”


This isn’t the first time I’ve read this quote, but I love it just as much. This quote is the perfect representation of Save My Heart. It’s right. This isn’t a love story, but a story about one of the most amazing loves that will forever live on. It didn’t happen right away, but by the time I was reading the last words, my tears wouldn’t stop falling! So yes, you will definitely need a box of tissues handy! I loved Kieran! He was so sweet. He was perfect for Dahlia and Roanna. He was everything they needed and more. DC Renee has once again delivered another great story that will never be forgotten!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment