Tuesday, January 15, 2019

DEAL WITH THE DEVIL by Meghan March: Review by Lys

Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)Deal with the Devil by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Move over Lachlan Mount, there's a new player at the table! Jericho Forge is a force to be reckoned with and there is only one woman who can bring him to his knees. Forge is everything you would imagine in a billionaire, marine merchant. He is smart, rough, intense, and hotter than hell. Meghan March's new hero captivated me with his commanding presence and his alpha personalty. This man radiates sex appeal and has an incredibly sexy, dirty mouth! I am SO excited about this series, and to think, this is only the beginning! I can't wait to see where this storyline goes. India already has my stomach in knots! I can already tell that this is going to be an amazing trilogy!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment