Monday, January 7, 2019

THE KISS THIEF by L.J. Shen: Review by Lys

The Kiss ThiefThe Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Squeeee! This book! OMG! All the feels! I could not get enough of this story! One chapter in and I was hooked! I disregarded my adult responsibilities for the day and read this book in one sitting. I was consumed by the storyline, the characters... the EMOTIONS! I laughed, I cringed, I cried, I swooned, and I happy danced on more than one occasion. I even wanted to throw my Kindle in frustration a time or two, but I did not want to walk away from Wolfe and Francesca for one minute. The dynamic between them was captivating. You will rally for this heroine and will hate to LOVE this anti-hero.

"He was hell wrapped in a heavenly rugged mask. He was fire. Gorgeous to the eye, lethal to the touch."

THIS man! Holy hell... he is one of the hottest alphaholes EVER! He may be the only one that can rival Vicious. Broken, jaded, and hell bent on revenge, Wolfe Keaton had me salivating time and time again. His intensity and sex appeal oozed off the pages. He made me want to jump into his world and volunteer as tribute!

"Wretchedly gorgeous. Wickedly innocent, Irrevocably Mine."

Sweet Francesca. Young, naive, and stronger than anyone could have imagined. She may just be my favorite L.J. Shen heroine. I loved her fire. Wolfe thought he could just take what he wanted, but in the end, he got so much more than what he bargained for. And I loved every single minute of it!

"Wolfe Keaton was a kiss thief, but it wasn't only a kiss that he stole. He stole my heart, too. Ripped it out from my chest and put it in his pocket."

The Kiss Thief is EVERYTHING I have come to love in a L.J. Shen novel. She continues to feed my soul with her words. I have devoured every single one of her novels, and I can't wait to read what comes next. If there is one book that you must read... THIS IS IT!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment