Monday, January 21, 2019

WE SHOULDN'T by Vi Keeland: Review by Lys

We Shouldn'tWe Shouldn't by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story captured my heart! I adored Bennett and Annalise. The dynamic between them was intense, hot, and super sweet. I loved the way this story was written and how all the secondary characters played such a pivotal role in who Bennett and Annalise were. I fell in love with Bennett immediately. From his sexy, fun personality to his guarded, broken heart, he ruined me completely. Annalise was sugar and spice and absolutely perfect. She was smart, kind, and strong enough to break down Bennett's walls and soothe his scars with her heart of gold.

Vi Keeland continues to write the most beautiful, soul touching stories about love and redemption. With wit and passion, they are everything romance readers have come to love. I loved Bennett and Annalise's story. It may just be my favorite yet! We Shouldn’t is such a fantastic read! I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment