Wednesday, January 2, 2019

RAW: REBIRTH by Belle Aurora: Review by Lys

Raw: Rebirth (RAW Family, #3)Raw: Rebirth by Belle Aurora
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars!

"There was only one love like this. It was a desperate, overwhelming kind of love that made a person do stupid things and act out in ways they never deemed possible. But it was ours ..."

I can't tell you how long I have wanted this story because it feels like forever. Raw was EVERYTHING, and I desperately NEEDED more of Twitch. So, when I had the opportunity to hold this story in my hands, I was beyond excited. You'd have to know this dark, intense, anti-hero to truly understand what has readers everywhere beside themselves. Believe me, Twitch IS all consuming.

"... we all loved a gentleman but secretly craved a savage."

It's been six years since Lexi lost the love of her life. Raising a son on her own and sharing her life with old friends, it only takes 2 words to turn her world upside down. Two words that gave me goosebumps and filled me with pure excitement.

"I was a sinner, and she was my only prayer."

Lexi never ceased to amaze me. Her character, her strength, grew leaps and bounds. It was exhilarating to see her evolve into the Queen she was. I loved how she began to top her King.

"If chaos and fury were ever joined, Twitch would be the child born of the coupling. And what a crazy, beautiful hurricane he was."

Too say that Twitch was back, was an understatement. He was back, but so were his demons. Just when he thought he'd put everything in his past behind him, one vile dragon reared it's deceptive head, bent on revenge. But this time, nothing and no one was going to keep Twitch from the life and love he so desperately wanted. Not now... not ever.

"The good. The bad. The psycho. Twitch was a man of good intentions, stitched together with barbed wire and fueled by raw fury."

I loved how this story came together. I loved how it picked up right where Raw left off, but also carried over storyline and characters from Dirty, while introducing new ones. When I read Lexi's final words, I felt that their story had come full circle. While Rebirth was a bit lighter than Raw and Dirty, it was just as intense and spellbinding. Especially the sexy scenes! Now that I've read it, I feel complete. Twitch will forever top my book boyfriend list. His story... a MUST read!

"Twitch was the medicine I didn't know I needed, and I wanted to shoot him up, right into my veins, and stay high on him for a lifetime."

Me too, Lexi. Me too...

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment