Monday, April 29, 2019

Bad Saint: Volume One by Monica James ~ Review by Juls

Bad Saint: Volume One (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #1)Bad Saint: Volume One by Monica James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


“This twisted tale is not intended for the fainthearted. So, if you’re game…welcome to the madness.”

Wow! When Monica James said Bad Saintis completely different compared to her other stories, I can see why! This was so intense! I really like her other books, but this just gives us a whole new side to Monica’s creativity! I was in a constant state of nervousness! Bad Saint is going to keep you on the edge of your seat for sure! I was so nervous half the time and there was a part that completely made me cringe! I love how strong headed Willow is. Some of the things she did, I don’t think I could have done, even if I was in her situation. I also really liked Saint. Even though he has to portray himself as the dominant alpha, I know he’s hiding a little sensitivity under his armor. I’m looking forward to volume two being released in July because of that ending! I can’t wait to see what Monica comes up with next!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment