Monday, April 29, 2019

PRETTY RECKLESS by L.J. Shen: Reviewed by Lys

Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)Pretty Reckless by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! L.J. Shen has out done herself with this PHENOMENAL read! Going back to Todos Santos and All Saints High was EPIC! I cannot get enough of this world that she has so brilliantly created. The characters are authentic and real. Their raw emotion is all over the pages. I absolutely LOVED Penn and Daria. Their story, the dialogue, their connection... the sexual tension between them was OFF. THE. CHARTS! The twists, the revelations...THE FEELS! Gah! I am ADDICTED! This story is hands down one of the BEST stories I've read this year. It will tie your stomach in knots, keep you hanging on every word, and then leave you breathless. I HIGHLY recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment