Monday, April 22, 2019

PIECES OF US (A Confessions Of The Heart Novel) by A.L. Jackson: Review by Lys

Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)Pieces of Us by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where do I even begin?

This story... Maxon Chambers... the raw emotion... it was EVERYTHING! A.L. Jackson has topped herself in this second chance romance. Her flawless writing style made this such an effortless read. The beauty in her words, captivated me from beginning to end. I fell in love with Mack and Izzy's story. From all the angst, to all the heart warming moments that left me with tears in my eyes, I devoured this book. The Confessions of the Heart series has been such an amazing series. I loved Jace and Ian, but Maxon... he completely stole my heart. This beautifully broken, sexy-as-hell detective has found his place, forever in my heart.

A.L. Jackson continues to be one of my most favorite authors. Her stories are always so beautifully written with so much heart, heat, and suspense. They are the very best of romance! I highly recommend that you not only read Maxon's story, but that you read them all!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment