Friday, April 26, 2019

Desperately Seeking Roommate by Micalea Smeltzer ~ Review by Juls

Desperately Seeking RoommateDesperately Seeking Roommate by Micalea Smeltzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


“I wasn’t expecting you, I wasn’t even looking for you, but here you are.”

Desperately Seeking Roommate was such a cute, easy going read! The characters were great and they definitely kept me turning page after page! I really liked Abel, and I loved that even though Lou is portrayed as a “bigger” girl, he still loved everything about her. I love reading stories about girls that don’t wear a size zero. It’s a nice change from reading about the girls that society perceives as having the perfect body. It reminds us all that no matter what shape or size we are, we all have our happily ever after out there somewhere! I really liked Lou and Miranda’s friendship. They kept me laughing with all their antics! They really did have a great friendship. I really enjoyed this story, and I will recommend it to everyone!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment