Monday, April 29, 2019

NOCTURNES & NIGHTMARES (Sandman Duet, #1) by Keri Lake: Review by Lys

Nocturnes & Nightmares (The Sandman Duet, #1)Nocturnes & Nightmares by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy hell! What an intense read! This book had me anxiously turning the pages. I devoured every single word trying to figure out what was going to happen next. Keri Lake writes the BEST romantic suspense stories. They captivate you from the very beginning. Voss and Nola's story is dark, thrilling, and a bit creepy. I'll never look at latex the same again! I can't wait to get my hands on book 2. I have my suspicions and SO many questions! Who is The Sandman! Gah! I just know that Ms. Lake is going to blow readers away with the conclusion to this unconventional love story. Eeek! I am counting down the days!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment