Tuesday, August 20, 2019

ON THE CORNER OF LOVE AND HATE by Nina Bocci: Review by Lys

On the Corner of Love and Hate (Hopeless Romantics, #1)On the Corner of Love and Hate by Nina Bocci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

On the Corner of Love and Hate is an enemies to lovers romance that reminds Us that everything works out just as it should. That destiny has her own agenda.

This small town romance is smart, sweet, and super angsty. It’s entertaining storyline and intriguing characters pull you in and hold on tight. Cooper and Emma were super cute. I loved the banter between them. On more than one occasion, I found myself laughing out loud.

I really enjoyed On the Corner of Love and Hate. There’s nothing better than to be swept away to a whole new world. I look forward to returning to Hope Lake!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment