Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Body Painter by Pepper Winters - Review by Juls

The Body Painter (Master of Trickery Duet, #1)The Body Painter by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars!!!

“Years might’ve flowed between us but whatever it was that drew, linked, and bound us in school was still there. Only this time...it was stronger than a hum, deeper than a puddle, darker than any nightmare.”


Wow!! I don’t think I have ever met anyone as intense as Gilbert Clark!! The whole time I was reading this my whole body was just so wound up! He kept me on the edge of my seat, and I seriously want to know how authors can make up characters that completely impact us readers!

He will affect you the entire story! And good gosh can he fuck!!! I think he took over Christian Grey’s line when he said.. “I don’t make love... I fuck. Hard”. O. M.G!!! That first scene!! My goodness!! It was so INTENSE!! Who am I kidding, every scene with them like that was intense! I know, I know, I’ve used that word a few times regarding The Body Painter himself, but there’s just no other way to describe this specimen of a man!! He’ll definitely drive all women crazy!! I'm sure he'll also bring you to your knees. He’s just that good!!

Pepper Winters continues to release some amazing stories. Some readers are even comparing this to The Ribbon Duet. But honestly? For me, there’s just no comparison. Not because one blows the other out of the park, but because they are completely two different stories. Even though The Ribbon Duet is still my all time favorite, I have loved everything that she has written since I started her Indebted Series. So take it from me... she did not disappoint with this release! I just know the wait for the conclusion to The Body Painter is going to be nail-biting! But... so worth the wait!!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment