Tuesday, August 6, 2019

WHITE KNIGHT (Dirty Mafia, #2) by Meghan March: Review by Lys

White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)White Knight by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars!!!

Yeeeeeesssssss! Cannon Freeman is the man! I loved watching him rise to the occasion and be the man I believed in. Not only is he incredibly sexy and smart... he has a heart of gold.

I really enjoyed Cannon and Drew's story. Their story was filled with unexpected twist, suspense, and surprising revelations. This was a read-in-one-sitting book for me. I did not want to put it down. I have become completely invested in the Casso family!

Meghan March is a 1-click author for me. She never ceases to amaze me with her fascinating storylines and bigger than life characters. I seriously cannot get enough of her words. I’m addicted!

The Dirty Mafia Duet is definitely a must read of 2019!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment