Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The Last Post by Renee Carlino - Review by Juls

The Last PostThe Last Post by Renee Carlino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!!


“You come to find love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”


I haven’t had the chance to read one of Renee Carlino’s books in awhile. So when I read the synopsis for The Last Post, I was intrigued and knew I had to get my hands on it. It truly was right up my alley and it’s exactly what I was expecting; plus more. I loved the characters. I loved Micah and Laya’s chemistry. My heart obviously hurt for Laya. While she had her conversation with her dad, my heart broke for them both. Losing a loved one is one of the hardest things someone would ever have to go through, so I completely understood why Laya was struggling to move on. Micah was perfect. He helped her as best he could and gave her many words of encouragement.

Micah’s relationship with his sister Melissa was so funny! She was a crack up all on her own. Together, they were just too much. It was really cute! I’d love to have a story about her. I’m sure we’d be laughing the entire time!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment