Sunday, February 14, 2021

All the Pretty Lies by Melissa Toppen - Review by Juls

“ Have you ever wanted something so bad, so fucking bad, that you felt like you couldn’t breathe without it? But then at the same time, for reasons you don’t entirely understand, you won’t let yourself have it.”


It was so nice to read a story and be completely captivated by it so quickly! I needed a good book, so I’m so glad that I connected with this story from the very beginning. I seriously couldn’t put it down. Melissa Toppen’s stories are quickly becoming some of my favorites! 

Reading Callum and Poppy’s story took me back to my high school days. Although, I don’t remember my high school days being quite like this, the guys looking like men for that matter, but it reminded me of the friendships, the dating, and of course, the drama! I did feel so sad for Poppy and her relationship with her mom. It definitely brought on tears a few times. I loved the friendships she had with Camilla and April. They reminded me of my bestie as well! 

So, if your looking for a good, high school romance, you don’t need to think twice about one clicking All The Pretty Little Lies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment