Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Hope’s River by Margaret McHeyzer ~ Review by Juls

“River, we can’t.” 

“Why? Because you’re hell-bent on trying to convince yourself you’re happy without me, or because you know that with me we’ll be perfect?”

 “We’re not perfect.” 

“Good, I don’t want us to be perfect. I want us to be perfect for each other.”


I really do love River! He’s one of those characters that’s so laid back, but seems to have you falling for him without realizing it’s happening!! I really liked all the characters and May is a hoot! We also can’t forget about “The Cat”! He brought character to the story as well! I of course did get mad at Hope. I mean, how could she not want to jump on River from the beginning! LOL! But, I still enjoyed it! But let’s be real, who wouldn’t? 




No comments:

Post a Comment