Monday, February 22, 2021

BENEATH THE STARS (Falling Stars, #4) by A.L. Jackson: Review by Lys

Beneath the Stars (Falling Stars, #4)Beneath the Stars by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rhys and Maggie's story was a great ending to a well beloved series! I have loved all of A.L. Jackson's musicians, and I am so happy that Rhys finally got his happily-ever-after.

There was no better love for Rhys than Maggie. Two broken souls who's pieces fit perfectly together. It was gratifying to meet the "real" Rhys and get a better understanding of why he was the way he was. My heart broke for him for what he had carried on his shoulders for so many years and rejoiced when that pain was finally lifted.

I couldn't be more happy of how this series has come to an end. I can't wait to read what A.L. Jackson has in store for us next. I highly recommend Beneath The Stars and all of the stories in the Falling Stars series!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment