Monday, February 22, 2021

THE THINGS WE LEAVE UNFINISHED by Rebecca Yarros: Review by Lys

The Things We Leave UnfinishedThe Things We Leave Unfinished by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++ BRILLIANT STARS!!!

Where do I even begin with this review? There are no words, just an overwhelming sense of emotions. I wish you could hear my sobs and see the tears hitting my keyboard. This story was EVERYTHING! Everything I have come to love from this author and SO much more. The Things We Leave Unfinished is a culmination of every love, every swoon, every sigh, every tear, every loss that I have felt while reading a Rebecca Yarros novel and then taken to the next level. This was more than just a romance, it was an EPIC love story!

There is so much I want to say, but can't really put into words, as no words would justify how extraordinary this story is. Unlike anything I have read, I was captivated by this remarkable tale. It is not about a delicious hero or strong heroine. It's about what we do for love. Love of country, love of family, love of another. It's about the sacrifices we make and the love that makes the heartache worth it.

Don't read any other review. Don't spoil the experience of reading such a magnificently crafted story. Go into it blind like I did. I promise it will be worth it!

♥ Review by Lys  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment