Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Eastern Lights by Brittainy C. Cherry ~ Review by Juls

 “For the record, Red, you aren’t the barista. You’re not the quirky best friend, and you’re not some random woman on page forty-five. You’re the main character. Day in and day out, you are the leading lady. And for me, you’re the one who got away.”


Tell me, why was I already crying at 9%!!! At that point, I knew I was in for the long haul, and I was right! I didn’t stop reading until 3am. I also didn’t stop crying until 3am! I should have known this was going to bring the water works. But it was SO WORTH all my crying! I LOVED it! I honestly don’t know if my heart can take anymore from Brittainy! Who am I kidding? There’s  no way I can stop! Everything by her is seriously AMAZING!!! Her writing grabs a hold of you, and just does not let go! I can’t wait for what’s next from the Compass Series! Everything about it has been well worth the read! Honestly, you MUST grab a hold of this book, and hang on for dear life!

No comments:

Post a Comment