Monday, June 4, 2018

EVEN MONEY by Alessandra Torre: Review by Lys

Even Money (All In Duet, #1)Even Money by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 4.5 Stars!

"It had been sixty seconds of interaction. Less than a commercial break. As short as a hand of blackjack. Forgetting her should be easy. But in sixty seconds, a gun could be fired. A knife thrust. A bomb ignited. Sixty seconds could be nothing, or it could destroy a man."

What the what?! OMG... what just happened?! This book! It sucks you in and spits you out with a bang! Just when I thought I knew how it all was going to go down, those last few words! Holy hell, things are about to get craaazy! I’m so nervous! What is going to happen now? Oh my heart. It broke for Dario. From the moment he was introduced in this story, I was captivated. I knew there was no way Bell could resist such a stunning, powerful man. I loved the sexual tension and the chemistry between them. Who knew loving someone could end so badly? All I know, is that this is a must read for fans of romantic suspense! I highly recommend!

"He was handsome, but it wasn't even his looks. There was something between us, and I stepped back in hopes it would fade. It didn't."

♥ Review by Lys

*Book 2, Double Down, to be released June 18. I am counting down the days!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment