Sunday, June 24, 2018

Me, Please by Bella Jewel - Review by Juls


5 Stars!

Oh man! This book was so good! I knew I shouldn’t have started it so late. It kept me up into the wee hours of the morning. Which is exactly what I thought was going to happen. I’m going to be hurting tomorrow when I have to wake up for work, but it was SO worth it! I knew when I read that little glimpse at the end of book 4, it was going to be one that I couldn't put down! But “good” isn’t even close to how much I loved... Me, Please. Anyone that loves love triangles will want to read this. I think I'd say that this is more of an emotional love triangle vs a physical one. I really did appreciate the way Boston was with Chantelle and Penelope. Although I knew who he belonged with from the beginning, it was written very tastefully as he figured out where his heart belonged. Although, I'm really starting to believe that I should be an option for one of these very hot bikers! I mean where are these hot biker babes in real life? I need one of these stories to be based on a true story, and I need to be the main character! LOL! Anyways, I am really enjoying this series from Bella Jewel. If you haven't started the Iron Fury MC Series, I recommend you stop reading this review and go #1-click them all. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. is so worth the buy!

~ Juls 

No comments:

Post a Comment