Tuesday, June 26, 2018

One Small Thing by Erin Watt: Review by Lys

One Small ThingOne Small Thing by Erin Watt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

O.M.G. you guys! This story was so, SO good! My heart is so happy right now. I just loved these characters... young, broken, and beautiful. My heart ached for Beth and Chase. They were both so lost and alone after that tragic night. I just wanted to hold them both! Beth struggled so much, but despite her pain, she fought so hard for her and Chase. I admired her strength and tenacity to keep fighting for them. She was everything Chase needed. Aw, Chase. He was such an amazing character. So mature for his age. A young guy forced to become a man overnight. I loved his perspective and how he taught Beth to see the beauty in the little things all the while still suffering himself. I felt so many emotions while reading their story. I loved every minute of it!

One Small Thing is a perfect young adult novel. There was angst, heartache, drama, a villain, and two incredibly endearing characters, all wrapped up in one amazing story about love, forgiveness and redemption. This is definitely an I Love Story Time Favorite!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment