Monday, June 25, 2018

FIXED FOREVER (Fixed, #5) by Laurelin Paige: Review by Lys

Fixed Forever (Fixed #6)Fixed Forever by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WooHoo! I am so, SO glad that Laurelin Paige wrote another story for Hudson and Alayna. I have loved these tarnished characters from the very beginning. I was thrilled when I got their story in my hands. Giddy with excitement falls short of how I felt when I started reading. I forgot how much I LOVE Hudson Pierce! Instantly, I was right back in their world and devouring every word. As every character was introduced into the storyline, I analysed every angle wondering if they were behind the threat. When the story came to an end, I was shocked. I did not see that coming! This was such a great read! The dynamic and the chemistry between Hudson and Alayna is just as volatile and steamy as it has ever been with this couple. Hudson is still the sexiest SOB in corporate America and Alayna is still a smokin' hot mess. Loved the storyline, the characters, the heat, and the suspense. Fans of the Fixed Series are going to go crazy over this story. More of Hudson Pierce alone is enough to #1-click!

♥ Review by Lys



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment