Friday, June 22, 2018

Family Ties by Stephie Walls ~ Review by Juls

Family TiesFamily Ties by Stephie Walls
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars!

This is the fourth book I’ve read by Stephie Walls, and I’ve continued to be intrigued by her writing technique and the topics of her storylines. I enjoyed Family Ties and even though some people may think this story may be a little taboo, I can see why Jude and Portia’s feelings changed over time. I loved their story and the close friendship they had growing up. Despite the way they both ended up in foster care, I truly believe they were meant to be and meant to have Ernie and Hensley in their lives. Their story didn’t always consist of happy moments, but I loved that it ended with Lemon Pie, and a big smile on my face!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment