Monday, July 8, 2019

ALL GROWN UP by Vi Keeland: Review by Lys

All Grown UpAll Grown Up by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Can I be Val?! Pretty, pretty please?! I mean really... holy cow! Ford was confident, smart, and sex-on-a-stick! Not that I really understand what that means, but seriously! Do they make 25 year olds like that? If so, somebody, anybody... IN-TRO-DUCE! Honestly, I found myself getting hot and bothered and let me tell you... it takes a lot. HaHaHa! Good grief, he was smooth and naughty. Dirty and delicious. Just how I like them! My 43 year old self was like... damn!

Now that I've exposed my inner cougar, let me just tell you... Ford and Val's story was fun to get lost in. All Grown Up is the perfect, sexy, summer read. Just a little something to raise the temperature!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment