Thursday, July 18, 2019

Whatever Happens by Micalea Smeltzer - Review by Juls

“You saved me, Nebula. You gave me a reason to keep my feet on Earth. I don’t have to search the stars for meaning anymore. Not when I have you.”

Talk about all the feels!! The epilogue gave me goosebumps! Fin’s words, though they were far and few between, had such an impact. I really liked him. I loved that his character is not perfect. It reminds us that in reality not everyone lives life so easily. The characters were great, and I loved the way their relationship started. Seeing how much Fin grew because of Violet was perfect. They were exactly what each other needed in life to be able to move on. Whatever Happens is a great story that I’m sure many will enjoy. As for me? Well...

“My life has been irrevocably changed by Finnley Crawford, and I don’t ever want it to go back.”

-Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment