Tuesday, July 2, 2019

BLACK SHEEP by Meghan March: Review by Lys

Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)Black Sheep by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Whoa! What just happened?! I just finished this book and I’m like...... oooooh sh#t! Eeeek! WHAT DOES HE KNOW?! I am so nervous! How is this going to work out and give me the happily ever after ending I desperately need?! Gah! I need book two NOW!

Meghan March has once again written a seductive story that radiates wealth, deceit, and passion. I loved Cannon and the vulnerability of his character. Unlike many of Meghan’s other heroes, I found him more compassionate and endearing. Make no mistake, Cannon is still the alpha hero that we have all come to love from this author, he just wears his heart a little closer to his sleeve. And no better heroine to steal his heart than the alluring and mysterious, Drew Carson.

You guys are going to consume this book. I know I did! The storyline, the characters, the twists... it’s SO good! I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment