Thursday, July 25, 2019

Defying gravity by K.K. Allen - Review by Juls

Defying GravityDefying Gravity by K.K. Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“You know as well as I that you can’t put a label on what we are. We’re just Amelia and Tobias. We’re moon and earth, living among the stars and sun. We’re everything. And no matter the distance, we still make sense together.”

I am seriously enjoying this series so far!!! I think it has to do with all the dancing and the attached YouTube videos? Genius!! Prior to reading this, I went back and read Center of Gravity since I had the time. I really wish that book would of had the YouTube videos as well. I would have loved to see Theo and Lex dance together. To add that tidbit this time around? It just made it that much better!! That really connects us readers with the storyline on a whole new level! Definitely bonus points for that! I loved Tobias and Amelia’s story! Toby stole my heart, and I loved that he didn’t give up on his dreams. K.K. Allen gave us a great story with the perfect amount of angst and drama. Nothing was over dramatic. Anyone looking for a sexy read that is into dance as well, this would be the perfect fit!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment