Monday, July 8, 2019

Just Love by Prescott Lane ~ Review by Juls

Just LoveJust Love by Prescott Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Falling in love is easy. Holding on to that love—well, that’s the real bitch. There’s two sides to every love story. The how you fell in love, and the how you fell apart.”

O.M.G!!!

JUST LOVE... just broke my heart!! This story! You guys, you just have to listen to me and read it!! I’ve been needing a good, emotional story and this just delivered!! I loved it!! After I got to a certain point, I couldn’t stop crying!! The cover captivated me, but the story has sold me on Prescott Lane’s beautiful writing. She has delivered once again, and I can’t wait to grab a hold of whatever she has in store for us next!! Rhett and Ainsley’s forbidden love story is high on my list of couples you’ll never forget !! But it doesn’t stop there!! We also get to see Brody and Skye’s relationship, which is Ainsley’s older brother. The family dynamic between all the characters was everything!! I truly was rooting for both couples the entire book! It seemed that they all had a special bond within each other. And let’s not forget about Sadie, she has my heart as well! Just Love, is just an all around great story!! A MUST READ for sure!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment