Tuesday, July 23, 2019

MILLION DOLLAR MARRIAGE by Katy Evans: Review by Lys

Million Dollar Marriage (Million Dollar, #2)Million Dollar Marriage by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Million Dollar Marriage For The Win!

THIS book is SO good! The storyline is a fun, adventurous page turner, and the sexual tension had me giddy with anticipation. Luke Cross is raw, rough, and super HOT! I loved it! Katy Evans' has once again nailed it!

Luke and Penelope's love story was incredibly refreshing. Different than anything I have read before. I really enjoyed watching these complete opposites work through uncomfortable situations and unsavory challenges. Their confessionals were insightful and a lot of fun to read. This story could not have been more entertaining. It was like watching a really good, angst filled episode of The Amazing Race!

From the very start, Luke was so patient and protective of Penelope. He was a gentleman, but oozed sex and masculinity. He had me swooning and salivating all over the pages! I adored Penelope, and I really liked how she blossomed from a meek church mouse to a confident woman. The growth of both characters was endearing. Together, they were unstoppable.

Million Dollar Marriage is a 2019 Must Read! If you are looking for an entertaining read, something outside the typical romance trope, but with all the heat and angst, this it it! I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment