Monday, August 10, 2020

DROWNING IN STARS by Debra Anastasia: Review by Lys

Drowning in StarsDrowning in Stars by Debra Anastasia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hands down, Drowning In Stars, is one of the BEST books I have read this year! It's a soul crushing, heart healing, epic love story of all time! It will make you feel EVERYTHING. A masterpiece YA novel that reminded me of what hope and salvation look like. I loved both Pixie and Gaze. Two amazing characters with a hauntingly beautiful story that will stay with you long after you read the last word. I wish I could read it all over again for the first time. This story consumed me from the start and was hard to walk away from. It has been awhile since I have read a story that touched my heart. Drowning In Stars is a 2020 MUST READ!

~Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment