Friday, August 7, 2020

Like Gravity by Rachel Leigh ~ Review by Juls

Like GravityLike Gravity by Rachel Leigh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars!

Like Gravity is the first book I’ve read by Rachel Leigh. I actually came across it because I was interested in reading Like Hate. Then I realized that it was part of a series and there’s no way I can start a book in the middle of the series. So, I figured why not?! I’ll just read the first two books before Like Hate is released! So far, I think I’ll like Rachel Leigh’s writing. I think Like Gravity had great potential. The story line of two characters coming from two different worlds and figuring out how they can fit together always makes a good story. However, I unfortunately didn’t connect very well with Blakely. I don’t know if it was her personality or not. Something just didn’t click for me. As for Jasper, I did like his character. I felt that he was good for Blakely. Even though they had their drama, I think he knew how to connect with her perfectly. All in all, it was a good read. I’m not sure it will be my favorite in the series, but I’m looking forward to finding out!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment