Friday, August 7, 2020

Fifth a Fury by Pepper Winters ~ Review by Juls

Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)Fifth a Fury by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! Of course, this is another amazing series done by Ms. Winters! Honestly, I wouldn’t expect anything less! If you’re thinking about reading this, but are a little hesitant because it’s a 5 book series, don’t hesitate! I promise, it’s so worth it! It also helps that the stories aren’t too long. These books will keep you intrigued from beginning to end. There’s so much that goes on between Sully and Eleanor. Plus, the elixir alone will blow your mind! So don’t hesitate and just do it! If you've loved her previous series, then I’m sure you’ll love this one just as much, if not more!! I'm so sad to see it all come to an end. I’m going to miss these lovely characters. As well as Pika and Skittles. I’m sure I’ll catch myself with a major book hangover! But... I’m also really excited to see what’s next from such an awesome author!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment